Skip to content

Popular Questions

  • You only require a licence if you intend to trade on council land or council property. This is relatively straightforward. Most local councils should issue you hawkers or street trading licence upon application and are very inexpensive.

    However, you do not need a license or council permission if you intend to trade on private property such as markets, car boot sales, forecourts, fetes, fairs, etc. If you would like some more advice on this matter, please feel free to contact us anytime. Remember, your choice of location is the key to your success.